1. Why do I need to register on the site before I can place an order?
Establishing an online account with Daachiever Bookstore assures you that your purchasing information is secure, confidential and accessible to you. Once you establish an account, you will only need to sign-in to place an order in the future, check on the status of your current order, view past purchases or update your profile information.
2. Can I get free books?
Yes, you can. It largely depends on the vendor selling the book. We also upload free books you might be interested in
3. What if I can't find what I'm looking for?
The best way to locate a product in the online bookstore is to use the Product Search function located in the top navigation area of the bookstore. If you need further help, message us on our social platforms or call +234 8068 578 326
4. Are transactions safe?
YES. Daachiever Bookstore provides Internet security by:
- hosting our site on a secure server. No other company or organization shares the server we use to store information.
- Creating secure areas of the Web site for the transfer of confidential information such as your credit card number in our online bookstore. When using Internet Explorer/Chrome, for example, you'll know an area of the site is secure when you see a lock in the bottom left order of your screen.
1. Can I sell my books?
Even if you are just a beginner, if it is your first published work, we are happy to publish your book with us.
2. How many books can I sell?
Limitless is without a number; but we recieve commission from your second book sale. Read the Vendor guide to know more
3. Must my book be Christianity focused?
No, we accept all genres except those that promote pornography, child abuse, sexual abuse, LGBT, racism and any abusive topics that aims to stir discord amongst potential readers.
If a reader doesn't accept your view in the book you have written, it is okay. There is no need to be abusive. But, we do not CONDONE in any way, any book that mock our Lord, Jesus Christ and promote the kingdom of darkness.
4. Am I permitted to sell my books outside this platform?
Yikes!!! Of course, you are. In fact, we will admonish you to do that; so you can reach a wider audience, and it will gladden our heart if you put that in place. What we DO NOT permit is selling another's authors book without their licence. We take this SERIOUSLY.
5. Can I withdraw my account if I am not ready to continue?
Yes, you CAN. It will be sad to let you go; perhaps if you can send an email to us stating the reason for your choice, we will be glad to help.