Terms & Conditions
Your use of this website is under a limited license to access and make personal use of this website. This license does not include the right to download (except for page caching), modify, reproduce, or resell any part of the website’s content; use any robot, spider, data miner, or other means to extract and gather data from the website; or otherwise use this website or any of its content in any manner other than the manner in which it is intended to be used, unless you first obtain DAACHIEVER BOOKSTORE express written consent.
The prices for items on this website are subject to change. It is possible for the price of an item to change between the time you add it to your shopping cart and the time you check out. Occasionally, an item may be mispriced on the website. In that case, the mispriced item would appear at the incorrect price even upon checkout. If the correct price of an item is higher than the price shown on the website or at checkout, DAACHIEVER BOOKSTORE may, in its sole discretion, do any one of the following: (1) contact you before shipping the item to notify you of the correct price and receive instructions from you as to whether you want to purchase the item at the correct price; (2) cancel the order and notify you of the cancellation; or (3) ship the item to you at the incorrect price. No contract will have been formed between you and DAACHIEVER BOOKSTORE until DAACHIEVER BOOKSTORE has charged your credit or debit card, or processed another method of payment.
DAACHIEVER BOOKSTORE attempts to make its product descriptions as accurate as possible. However, DAACHIEVER BOOKSTORE does not warrant that the descriptions or other content on this website are accurate, reliable, complete, or current. If you receive an item from DAACHIEVER BOOKSTORE that is not as it was described on the website, your sole remedy is to return it unused for a refund.
If you register an account with DAACHIEVER BOOKSTORE on this website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password. You agree to accept full responsibility for all activities that take place under your account or password. This website is intended for the use of individuals 15 years or older. Users under 15 may use the website only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
Copyright and Other Proprietary Rights
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you have reason to believe that material on this website infringes your copyright, please send a notice by mail requesting that the infringing material be removed. The notice must contain the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
2. A description of the work claimed to have been infringed, or a representative list of such works if the notice is intended to cover multiple works on the website.
3. Identification of the allegedly infringing material and where the material is located on the website.
4. Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
This website may contain links to other unrelated websites on the Internet. DAACHIEVER BOOKSTORE is not responsible for the content, accuracy, copyright compliance, decency standards, or other materials on such sites. DAACHIEVER BOOKSTORE makes no representations or warranties regarding the security of any information you make available to such websites. DAACHIEVER BOOKSTORE is not liable for any loss or damages incurred as the result of your business dealings with such third parties.
You consent to receive electronic communications from us via email or posting on this website and acknowledge that such communications satisfy any legal requirement that the communications be made in writing.